ALNG2 Project consists on a fixed nearshore LNG plant with 3 process Trains located in Tazovsky District of Yamal-Nenets Autonomous Region (YNAR), Russia.
Main Construction strategy for each LNG Train includes topside modules to be fabricated in Local yard and international module yards and integrated on a GBS.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
At least Between 5 and 7 years in LNG plant or similar Oil & Gas installation
Ability to read and understand construction drawings, welding procedures, Quality document such as (ITP, NCR…) and specifications required.
NAKS III level, VIK
English would be an advantage
Microsoft Office user
- Working for one of the largest Oil&Gas construction projects of federal importance;
- 56\21 rotation - Belokamenka (Murmansk region), 6 days working week, 10 hours working day (2 hours lunch break);
- Room and workplace in a Construction site camp;
- 100% official salary, compensation of travel expenses, official employment, fixed term extendable labor contract;
- Private medical insurance, provision of PPE & PC;
- Highly professional international team.