ALNG2 Project consists on a fixed nearshore LNG plant with 3 process Trains located in Tazovsky District of Yamal-Nenets Autonomous Region (YNAR), Russia.
Main Construction strategy for each LNG Train includes topside modules to be fabricated in Local yard and international module yards and integrated on a GBS.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures the definition and deployment of the preservation plan for GBS 1 and 2 equipment and modules for the project during the different phases of their implementation in construction and commissioning under the responsibility of NAC.
- Identification and specification of key preservation activities at different locations
- Analysis of detailed preservation plans for VENDORS.
- Preparation of job preservation plan for the ALNG2 project for Easy Plant preservation
- Logistics support to ensure continuity of preservation during transport and loading.
- Awareness of safety and of any existing or potential danger associated with the obligations of the job and the industrial site environment.
- Work and coordinate with procurement, logistics, engineering, and vendors to assure that proper preservation procedures and requirements are put in place to assure that all construction schedules are met and that handover to owner is as per contractual requirements.
- Between 5 and 10 years of relevant experience in Preservation
- Excellent communication skills
- To have technical vocabulary and very good level in English