ALNG2 Project consists on a fixed nearshore LNG plant with 3 process Trains located in Tazovsky District of Yamal-Nenets Autonomous Region (YNAR), Russia.
Main Construction strategy for each LNG Train includes topside modules to be fabricated in Local yard and international module yards and integrated on a GBS.
The Loop Folder Engineer will organize, plan and manage the loop check and functional tests folders.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the folder lifecycle from creation to loop execution, including any punch points recording and follow up.
- Provide assistance in any case any engineering document is required to complete the folder.
- Ensure that folder preparation and availability is in line with the commissioning schedule and priorities.
- Organize and manage folders handling and storage.
- Fluent in English,
- 5 years’ experience in Oil & Gas industry in a similar or relevant position
- Must have a recognised technical qualification for the position
- Full knowledge of the Excel, and familiar with completion database (ICAPS, WINPCS, EASYPLANT, etc..
- Good communication skills